[rt-users] "Time Worked" only shown in minutes?

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Jun 10 21:31:36 EDT 2004

No matter what number I put in for "Time Worked" on a ticket,  RT shows
it in minutes.  I havn't looked into the code yet to see if there is a
way to specify hours, but I tried putting "h" on the end, which it
accepted, but still displays it as minutes in the ticket summary.

Thu Jun 10 18:19:58 2004  cjones - TimeWorked changed from 125 to 6h

The Basics
Id: 100
Queue: testqueue

Is there indeed a way to specify time in hours?

Thanks,

-Charles

     |          |         Charles Jones
    :|:        :|:        Senior Systems Engineer
   :|||:      :|||:       Cisco Systems Inc.
.:|||||||:..:|||||||:.    Cisco Networking Academy
C I S C O S Y S T E M S   Metrics-Reporting-Evaluations Team