[rt-users] RT Windows Version Help

Dennis Christilaw dchristilaw at onduty.com
Fri Jun 11 11:33:12 EDT 2004

Ryan,

Thank you for your prompt reply and the information that you provided.

I ran the FPORT tool you pointed me to and got the following out of it:

1568  mysqld-nt      ->  8285  TCP   C:\Program
Files\OurInternet\Common\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt.exe

Ok, so based on the information above, we can see that it is listening port
8285.

When I try to connect to the SQL Server via port 8285, it tells me that it
can not find a MySQL Server on that port.

Is there any other way that I can access the DB directly. I would like to
populate the data base with information for existing customers and so forth
and would like to save time by NOT having to manually input the data... :o)

Thanks again

Dennis Christilaw