AW: [rt-users] Question about query cc field search

Betty Shaw bshaw at corefa.com
Fri Jun 11 12:03:37 EDT 2004

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:

> Jacobsen, Jörg wrote:
>
>> Hi Betty,
>>
>> I just tried it out myself and seem to get the same results you do
>> (RT 3.0.10). Unfortunately don't know either why this does not work.
>>
>> Regards, Joerg.
>

> Fixed in 3.0.11.

Hi Jacobsen.

Thanks for the info.  I will get our system guy to install 3.0.11 to see
if the problem goes away.  However, we did try to fix this by installing
a different version 3.1.5 and it does not appear to fix this particular
problem.  Just wondering whether you have 3.1.5 there to test with.

Will let you know once we get 3.0.11 installed

Thanks,

Betty