[rt-users] Using template "New Pending Approval"

Alex S. Burba burba at rfn.ru
Sat Jun 12 19:37:39 EDT 2004

Hi.

I've set up Approvals and now they're working fine (very usefull
feature, IMHO). But I have some questions ...

queue Support
queue Approvals

Wherever I create a ticket in Support an approval ticket is created in
Approval - that's ok, but the watchers of the Approval always get this
type of e-mail:

Sun Jun 13 03:20:52 2004: Request 145 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by RT_System
        Queue: Approvals