[rt-users] Statistics only for Super Users

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Jun 16 09:05:07 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 04:03:06PM +0400, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> I hope this 'how to' will give you an idea how to _hide_ it. It's only
> invisibility, but user can still access with direct link.

RT-OnlineDocs provides an example of how to restrict the actual
content. If you look at the autohandler it provides. You can browse it
at
http://search.cpan.org/src/JESSE/RT-OnlineDocs-0.02/html/Developer/Perldoc/autohandler
if you don't have the extention installed.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"