[rt-users] Customisation question: 'From: RT_user <rt_address>'

ann at drop.2organize.com ann at drop.2organize.com
Thu Jun 17 10:26:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

Can someone point me in the right direction for having the actor's
name as the sender?  I see this is done on fsck--if Jesse replies
to a ticket, I see the sender as 'Jesse Vincent <normal_bug_address_here>'.

I checked the FAQ (mailgate and templates), Contributions and Patches pages.
I'm happy to update the wiki if someone would just direct me to the
correct place.

Thanks,
Ann