[rt-users] Integration with LDap or Bugzilla

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Jun 17 15:19:54 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 17:18, Kelly D. Lucas wrote:

> My company is considering implementing RT3, and our group will be the
> primary owner and user of RT; however, there are existing systems in
> place, and I want to find out about ease of integration, if it comes
> to that.

Some custom code has been posted to automatically import users that
are found in LDAP as well as authenticate against it.  If you don't
mind adding users once but you want to authenticate against system
passwords you can use the apache modules for ldap or pam authentication
and configure RT to accept external authentication.  I'm using
mod_auth_pam on a Linux box set up to accept either local passwords
or check against a windows domain controller.

---
   Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com