[rt-users] RT Configuration Help

Peter Brownell Peter_Brownell at londonmarketing.com
Mon Jun 21 10:58:58 EDT 2004

I've found myself stumped by one last config problem, and have decided
to ask for assistance before I trawl through code.

At some point during my setup, I made a config error, and entered the
wrong url for the web address. I've now been through every single file
in RT's directories, but I still find the WebURL for tickets set to my
incorrect address. I have also checked to make sure that my aliases file
is correct.

When I run RT from the command-line, I get a "Server not found" error,
and I suspect the two may be connected.

Is there any place that this WebUrl is set which is not in the main
Config files  ? (I have manually set the WebURL in configs, but it will
not affect the email Url.

Thanks

Peter