[rt-users] Adding more status types

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Mon Jun 21 14:23:55 EDT 2004

Don't know why they didn't show up, but here's some text from one of my
posts at :
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-April/022562.html

think in the current scheme, that's what "stalled" means.  Also, see
Linda Julien's post from 4/15/2004 3:15PM, subject "Re: [Rt-users]
Custom Statuses", for information on adding active or inactive status
representations....

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com

threads.com/lists/engine?list=rt&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_3&
se

http://www.topicmapping.com
http://www.gooseworks.org