[rt-users] Change Logo

Werner Morgenstern wmorgenstern at coopoptical.com
Wed Jun 23 10:57:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

I want to change the default logo in RT (3.0.11)
I already did the following:
		Copy the RT file share/html/Elements/Header into
local/html/Elements/Header
		Edit that new file changing
		<%$RT::WebImagesURL%>/bplogo.gif" alt="" width="230"
height="50">
		to your logo.

However, the logo does not display.  It just does the normal placeholder,
when the image can't be found.  When I view the source, it is correct (the
file is where it should, and the attributes are the same as bplogo.gif

We use RT 3.0.11 with fastcgi, and Apache 2.0.48, on Fedora Core 2, and Perl
5.8.0
And when I look at the logs, it picks up the file where it should.
What could be the problem?

Thanks
Werner Morgenstern