[rt-users] RT bug?

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Jun 24 08:41:54 EDT 2004

Am 24.06.2004 um 12:38 schrieb Ruslan U. Zakirov:

> Asif Iqbal wrote:
>> Harald Wagener wrote:

>>> This happens on our site as well (RT 3.0.10, apache 1.3.31, perl
>>> 5.8.3, using mod_perl 1.29.0.1) time and again.
>>>
>> Should this then be reported as bug may be for next release?
> Guys, may be it's a bug, but for example I can't reproduce it.

Since it is an intermittent error, I cannot easily give a step-by-step
ro reproduce. What basically happens is that the owner is not always
set in the form if You navigate to
RT::WebURL/Ticket/Update.html. It possibly is a timing/caching error.
If You know of any trick to find those, please let me know.

Regards,
     Harald