[rt-users] Request for comments: Configurable Status

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Thu Jun 24 18:15:22 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 17:02, Kelly D. Lucas wrote:

> I think the easiest way to do this, is when one owner decides to place a
> ticket in a different queue, that they place themselves as a watcher.
> And they would remain a watcher until the ticket was completed and came
> back to them to verify it was resolved.
>
> Does the logic of the system support this?

Yes, that works and if the owner doesn't change it still stays
'visible' even if no action happens in the other queue.  However
if you give ownership to someone in the other queue (which seems
to make sense in terms of screen clutter) you now won't see it
grow old and moldy when the new owner goes on vacation.

---
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com