[rt-users] Recreating Action in Script

Chad Scott chad at idworld.net
Thu Jun 24 22:06:57 EDT 2004

You can go two routes in my mind right now:

* Completely remote the "Reply" action from the web UI and force
everyone to use "Comment".  Those who really want to reply to the
customer can change the action drop-down that's presented.

* Add some javascript that pops up a dialog saying something like "Are
you sure you want to respond to the requestor?" and having an "OK" and
"Cancel" action.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Chad