[rt-users] request tracker has stopped sending autoreply

Barry Riddle briddle at velosel.com
Fri Jun 25 19:38:10 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I have rt3 up and running with people able to submit email requests into
a queue.  The messages get entered into the appropriate queue in RT.  The
requestor use to get an autoreply message sent to them, but this stopped
working all of a sudden.  I have also noticed that if I open one of the
tickets in request tracker and reply to it, the reply never reaches the
requestor.  It is running on RedHat 9 with Sendmail  version 8.
Unfortunately, I am not the only one with administrative access to this
system, so I don't know what could have recently changed.  Any suggestions
on where to look for the cause of this problem?

Barry