[rt-users] Apache2 Alias setup for rt3

Andre Truter linux at trusoft.co.za
Mon Jun 28 16:30:06 EDT 2004

Does anybody have a working example of the Apache 2 configuration to use
rt3 as an Alias?

I am trying to get rt3 to work on Fedora Core1, but I am having
difficulties.
So far I have only set up RT on Apache 1.x and all the examples that I
can find in the documentation is for Virtual Host setup, which we don't
want to do.

I have used a similar setup as for Apache 1.3:

<IfModule mod_alias.c>
  Alias /rt /opt/rt3/share/html

  PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

  <Location /rt>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
  </Location>
</IfModule>

Thanks
--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ The box said: "Windows 95 or better", so I installed Linux ~