[rt-users] Change text in look and feel

Alex Vandiver alexmv at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 29 10:54:24 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 10:32, christopher.l.hood at verizon.com wrote:
> I have ensured that the RT_SiteConfig.pm has the proper
> hostname.domainname in the $rtname variable, I have also ensured that
> the /etc/hosts file of this machine is correct.
That is indeed controlled by the $rtname variable.  Did you remember to
restart Apache after changing RT_SiteConfig.pm?

> The menu on the left of the pages, has a link color of  “grey” where
> would I go to change that as well.
I don't know where you're seeing "grey", but you can adjust the colors
of nearly all of the RT interface by editing the CSS in
/opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/webrt.css  In this case, look for the
"topnav" class.
- Alex

--
Networking -- one letter away from not working