[rt-users] Forgotten password reminder options?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Wed Jun 30 12:59:14 EDT 2004

We're using the default RT3 integrated authentication mechanism. Some time
ago we implemented the custom 'On Create User Defined with template
RT_PasswordChange' scrip, but many people didn't follow the prompts to
change their password away from the random one that was issued. Now we're
starting to get reqests for password resets on a regular basis...

Has anyone developed a 'tell me my password' button/feature?

Thanks.

Kris Boutilier
Information Systems Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District