[rt-users] Journal Functions in 3.0.9

Matt Disney disney at ece.utk.edu
Mon Mar 1 09:52:34 EST 2004

I'm using is this stuff, with modifications:
http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/journal-0.1.tgz

I honestly don't recommend using it, though, unless you don't mind
spending some time to make it work, look the way you want, and do what
you want. And remember that when Jesse is done with the *real* RT
journal offering it will undoubtedly be different in some ways than the
solution you've implemented, so you should be sure you're okay with
adapting to that when he rolls it out if you're going to use a
development offering beforehand.

Matt Disney