[rt-users] Debugging Scrips

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Mar 2 08:12:27 EST 2004

Dermot Williams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone be able to tell me how to enable debugging in RT? I’m
> taking my first tentative steps in Scrip creation and badly need some
> feedback on where I’m falling over! Any pointers appreciated.

Configure RT logging to debug level in one file, trigger condition and
look in logs.

You could use $RT::Logger->debug('Message'); in your scrips. It's an
Log::Dispatch objeect read more in its perldoc.

Jesse promised more flexible scrip debug process in future. We could
only wait for it.

			Good luck. Ruslan.