[rt-users] User Defined Scripts in RT 3.0.9

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Mar 2 10:52:00 EST 2004

Don't forget about one empty line in template.
First lines until one empty are for headers override.

Next, in RT_SiteConfig:

Set($NotifyActor, '1');
If you are requestor and replier at the same time then this option
should help.
		Best regards. Ruslan.

PS: Somebody post report that he get notification only if he reply with
superuser right via WebUI. I didn't reproduce it on my machine, but he
gave cut of log where we can see wierd behavior.