[rt-users] CLI documentation

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Tue Mar 2 18:10:28 EST 2004

My biggest gripe with the CLI just now is that I can't see any way for it
to do steal/take -- it'll set the owner on unowned tickets, but my pokings
haven't found a away to get it to steal/take.  Anyone else?

Thank god I'm not the only person using the CLI.

Adam

--
fear of loneliness; fear that being in and out of love too many times itself
makes you harder to love; fear that someone would fall in love with me, get