[rt-users] Web page shows code, not interface

Joseph McCarty jmccarty at scoe.org
Tue Mar 2 23:59:57 EST 2004

No, here are my directives, located inside the <IfDefine SSL> block at the end of httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost x.x.x.x:443>

#  General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/opt/rt3/share/html"
ServerName blah.blah.org
ServerAdmin root at blah.blah.org
ErrorLog /usr/local/apachessl/logs/error_log
TransferLog /usr/local/apachessl/logs/access_log

#  RT functionality
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl