[rt-users] Display more than 10 tickets.

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Wed Mar 3 16:55:16 EST 2004

Can you supply the following info?  (sorry, some might have already come
through)

1) ls -al .../rt_home/conf/
what are the permissions on RT_SiteConfig.pm?

2) ps -ef |grep apache |grep -v grep
or httpd or whatever

3) entire contents of RT_SiteConfig.pm

other things that may be helpful: relevant lines from apache config,
versions of all s/w.

rick