[rt-users] Notification Bogosity

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Thu Mar 4 17:03:11 EST 2004

With a little help from some friends gracious enough not to take umbrage at
my trash talking, I made two additions to my ScripActions.

Notify Ccs:

 insert into ScripActions (Name,Description,ExecModule,Argument)
             values ("Notify Ccs","Sends mail to Ccs","Notify","Cc");

and Notify All Watchers:

 insert into ScripActions (Name,Description,ExecModule,Argument)
  values
  ("Notify All Watchers","Sends mail to All Watchers","Notify","Requestor,Owner,AdminCc,Cc,OtherRecipientes");

This will let me simplify my notification rules a bit, figured I'd share.

Adam

--
Yes, people can contrive misleading statistics.  That's nothing
compared with their ability to script tailored anecdotes.  Think of it