[rt-users] Re: Information regarding RT plus Fetchmail

Pedram Messri pmessri at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 05:40:58 EST 2004

Hey guys,

I have qmail + vpopmail setup for email and I have a working RT setup.
Vpopmail handles the virtualdomain interpid.net, but I have setup a
locals just for rt called interpid-rt in the locals file in
/var/qmail/control/locals. Then in /var/qmail/alias I have the file
.qmail-username . I have fetchmail setup in daemon mode and it is
downloading all the mail from POP server, then sending it to
username at interpid-rt. In /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-username I have the
following line:

	|/opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond
--url http://rt.interpid.net

I send a email to my pop account and then fetchmail downloads it, and
sends it to the username at interpid-rt account, but for some reason I keep
checking RT but there appears no tickets. I do a qmailctl queue and I
see the email stuck in the queue. Anyone have ideas of what I could be
doing wrong?

Thanks,
Pedram