[rt-users] RT3: using qmail-inject instead of sendmail / ssmtp

David M Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Wed Mar 10 12:11:40 EST 2004

Can the default mailer be changed to something else besides sendmail?  ssmpt
(default sendmail link in debian) seems to be ignoring the sendmail flags -- no
mail is being sent off the server (I can receive queue mail, so I don't think it
is a qmail problem .. qmail logs show mail hitting the server and getting into a
queue, but when replying to a ticket, no mail is sent)

I have defined in Site_Config.pm

Set($MailCommand , 'sendmailpipe');

Set($SendmailArguments , "-oi -t");

Set($SendmailPath , "/usr/sbin/qmail-inject");

That doesn't work of course, because the flags for sendmail
are different.  Anyone know what flags to use qmail-inject ?

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org
+ http://www.dmdennis.com