[rt-users] attachment issues

Curt Driscoll cdriscoll at cfutilities.com
Thu Mar 11 12:36:30 EST 2004

Hello,

  We are running RT 3.0.7_1 with Perl 5.8.0.  The problem we are having
is when users attach files to the emails into our RT system.  The
attachments will show up in the ticket with the correct file name and
extension, but when trying to open it we get an error like the
following:

"[filename] cannot be accessed.  The file may be read-only or you could
be accessing a read-only location......"

We have a database server that is running mysql 3.23.54a.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing this or what I could
look at to try and fix it?  Any help is appreciated.

--

Thanks,

Curt