[rt-users] 3.0.9 Continued performance issues

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Thu Mar 11 12:55:48 EST 2004

Two things that I'm doing to increase performance: serve images (yeah, I
only have one too!) from a separate server, and only displaying 1st and
last ticket actions by default so that one needs to go to History to
view the History.  It's still not lightning fast, but I saw improvements
with these.

The first was from the FAQ, and the second from the list, don't recall
who, but thanks!

Also, on the list someone mentioned that you can serve the image from
the same virtual but separately, but I didn't implement.

rick

--
Rick Rezinas
Unix Systems Administrator

When Gladstone was British Prime Minister he visited Michael Faraday's
laboratory and asked if some esoteric substance called `Electricity'
would ever have practical significance.
"One day, sir, you will tax it," was the answer.
					        	-- Science, 1994