[rt-users] User Permissions

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Thu Mar 11 17:27:30 EST 2004

Well I have an unanswered permissions question but I will try
to answer yours. I am assuming your are using RT3.

If all the tickets are in the same queue, make all members of
the group AdminCC watchers for that queue.

I would say to make the group itself an AdminCC watcher but
currently that is not working for me.

-Todd