[rt-users] RT3 under fedora core?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Sat Mar 13 13:42:51 EST 2004

I didn't build it myself, as I wanted to have it all from packages.  Yum
says it's up to date.   I fixed the problem where modperl2 was looking
for the old perl libs by uninstalling perl, modperl, an apache, and then
reinstalling together via Yum.  Now my problems seem to be Mason
related, I found some Mason tweaks for modperl2, and they got me a bit
farther, but it still isn't starting.....

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com