[rt-users] set automatically the owner of a new ticket

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Sun Mar 14 14:59:20 EST 2004

This script should work. Change MyHeader and fred to the
appropriate values.

Condition: OnCreate
Action: User Defined
Custom action preparation code:
1;
Custom action cleanup code:
if ($self->TransactionObj->$Transaction->Attachments->First->GetHeader('MyHeader') eq 'fred') {
    $self->TicketObj->SetOwner('fred');
}
else {
    return 1;