[rt-users] Banner does show under SSL

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Mon Mar 15 12:57:24 EST 2004

At 11:26 PM 3/12/04, Cerion Armour-Brown wrote:
>Did you rem to set "WebBaseURL" to https in RT_SiteConfig.pm?
>The name resolution stuff was just that you can't have multiple ssl virtual
>hosts, 'cos the ssl handshake happens before the hostname is resolved...

Yes, I did....Thnx anyway

>Your httpd.conf looks a little complex... try the changes below
>(I have ssl working, also 'requiring' client certificates - lemme know if you
>want that configuration too)
>Cerion

I tried the revised configuration and the vhost won't even start, so I went
back to the orgiinal config.  However, on the good side, the banner shows
up just fine today.   On the bad side, it appears to of caused some
problems with my email interface (but that is a separate issue)