[rt-users] Protocol Scheme not supported

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Mon Mar 15 13:42:28 EST 2004

I'm having  problems with an RT database the I have setup on Redhat
8.  When I use the email gateway the mail gets held in the queue and I see
an error
(temporary failure. Command output: An Error Occurred
=================  501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported )
The change that brought this about is starting to run RT under SSL.  I have
been running without SSL just fine.  I have reconfigured the RT_siteconfig
file for "https:"  I am able to get into the web interface just fine (a
little slow maybe).

Any ideas appreciated!

RedHat 8
RT 3.0.6
Apache 2.0.40

Most anything is easy after you've done it successfully a few times

Leon Sonntag
Innovative Web Applications
leon at iwa-solutions dot com