[rt-users] Protocol Scheme not supported - RESOLVED

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Mon Mar 15 17:55:57 EST 2004

DAMM!!!!! I love it when there is a simple answer AND it works.
THNX Nathan!!!
That wasn't the exact answer for me but got me close enough to get what I
needed.
DETAILS - I was not able to get SSLeay thru CPAN so I checked RedHat (RHN)
and found perl-crypt-SSLeay.Blah-Blah-Blah.rpm. Installed that, flushed my
mail queues and Eureka! it worked like a champ!  I also regained the speed
that I had lost.