[rt-users] Setting up Approvals

Bob.Conron at ap.ftid.com Bob.Conron at ap.ftid.com
Tue Mar 16 06:04:55 EST 2004

Hi,

Trying to follow Appendix 5 and I have setup a custom scrip on one of my
queues that uses the create tickets action but the template I have linked
to the scrip does not seem to execute.How can I check this out?

The template refers to the Approval queue but the queue in RT is
__Approvals I have tried both, enabling and disabling the ___Approvals
queue but nothing seems to work as it is described.

Here is the custom scrip

Condition is On Create
Action is Create tickets
Stage is Transaction Create