[rt-users] RT3: Statistics not plotting graphs (fwd)

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Mar 16 20:39:20 EST 2004

It did for almost everyone.  Be mindful that you may have "local"
versions of some of the RTFM files in your setup, so it might not fix it
unless you clean those out.

> Is it possible to back out of RTFM entirely?
Probably, but I don't know how.

> If I make upgrade on RTFM, does that do anything to existing tickets /
> queues ?
I don't think so, I'd be sure to back things up first.... (the installed
directory and the database).

-Kelly

http://myserver.mydomain.com/Statistics/Resolution/Elements/Chart?x_labe

=Mon%208,Tue%209,Wed%2010,Thu%2011,Fri%2012&data1=11308,41,731,81662,34