[rt-users] RT3: Statistics not plotting graphs (fwd)

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Mar 16 20:43:45 EST 2004

\x{201C}https://helpdesk.x.com/rt/Statistics/TimeToResolve/Elements/Char
t?

x_labels=0,,,2,,,15,,,,,23,,,,,,42,longer&marker_size=1&data1=4,3,2,2,1,
2,
> 3,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,12\x{201D} cannot be displayed, because it
> contains errors.
>
> That's GD::graph 1.43-1 (from debian unstable libgd-graph-perl)
> and the Statistics3 tarball from the contrib download page.

There's a newer version of statistics, the post describing it is here:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-January/019992.html
(Jesse, can we update the one in Contrib, or put a message pointing
people where to download the latest?)

The version of GD::graph sounds old, I think people have been able to
get it to work with that, but I don't know if it's easy.

As the maintainer of Statistics3, I should know just what versions are
required, but the truth is that I haven't had much time to work on it.
I hope to change that in the coming months, but....

-Kelly

> -C
>
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 01:53:55PM -0800, David M Dennis wrote:
> > I do have RTFM 2.0.2 installed .

<snip>