[rt-users] Email control for RT?

CJ Kucera rt at apocalyptech.com
Wed Mar 17 12:48:22 EST 2004

Hello, list.

I've been searching around and this seems to have been asked a few
times, but most of the hits I found were from around 2000, so perhaps
things have changed since then.

Is it possible to configure RT in such a way that you can control
certain aspects of tickets over email?  For instance, adding in an
"RT-Change-Status" header or something to resolve a ticket without
going in to the web interface, or "RT-Change-Owner"...  Things like
that.

Any way to do this?

Thanks,
CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy        |  "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,