[rt-users] Sending Text instead of HTML e-mail

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Thu Mar 18 10:23:44 EST 2004

My bad...  You are correct.  Messages do go out in plain text.

I was getting confused by the fact that MS Outlook was presenting the
messages to me using a font that's different from what I'm used to seeing.
Apparently, this has to do with the messages using the character set
"UTF-8".

Thanks for the correction.

Chago