[rt-users] scrip questions

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Fri Mar 19 08:25:15 EST 2004

How can you match the Recovery ticket with the Problem
ticket? Is there an ID in the subject or someting unique
you can use?

My system gets e-mail from a different (horrible, horrible)
ticketing system. Where store the ID from the foreign system
into a custom field. If a new ticket comes in and it has
an ID in the subject that matches an existing ticket custom
field, we merge the new ticket into the old one.

-Todd