[rt-users] RE: Corrupted PDFs

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Fri Mar 19 13:08:42 EST 2004

Well, I *DID* do a search and read the pages and I did it precisely so I
wouldn't be accused of not researching before posting.

The missing version numbers was an omission on my part.  I need to get in
the habit of making them part of my inquiries.

Finally, I appreciate you indicating a Perl upgrade is the fix.  However,
what I've read  tells me this fixes a problem with ALL attachments getting
corrupted.  Our problem is with PDF documents only.  For example, we get
JPGs in just fine.

The versions...

RT 3.0.8
MySQL 3.23.58