[rt-users] RE: NIS authentication

Parimala Ramdas Parimala.Ramdas at Zoran.com
Mon Mar 22 11:34:00 EST 2004

> What is your ACL setup? maybe you don't like Everyone ModifySelf?
Thanks seph! That was what was missing.

> I'm not sure how'd you'd tell apache to never authenticate certain
> usernames. For myself, I'd create a "seph/admin" user, and have RT
> canonicalize all the /admin users to root.
Hmm.. the main reason for a super-user is to grant/revoke rights. Do all
privileged users have this right by default? There should be some way of
saying that 1 user is a super-user. Is there anything akin to
SetPrivileged(1) that I can specify by way of code?

parimala