[rt-users] Removing fsck.com-rtfm for references to rtfm articles

Jason Grigsby jason at kavi.com
Mon Mar 22 20:36:25 EST 2004

When I reference an RFTM article, all of the referenced links show up
with fsck.com-rtfm at the beginning of them. The article might look
like:

fsck.com-rtfm://domain.tld/article/2

Fortunately, the url for the link is actually correct so the link
works. I wouldn't have expected fsck.com-rtfm:// to show up.

Is that the expected behavior? Is there a way to modify this
information?

Thank You,

Jason

P.S. I apologize if this has already been addressed. I tried to find it
in the mailing list archives, but as you can imagine fsck.com and rtfm
is referenced in quite a few message. :-)