[rt-users] HELP WITH RT 3.0.9(ASAP)

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Tue Mar 23 08:12:56 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Phillip Leremi wrote:

> I have finally managed to install rt-3.0.9 but the thing is I can't get
> the webinterface. I have configured everything the way the manual from
> www.bestpractical.com explained but i still can't the web interface.

Another commom mistake on apache configuration, the .html with an
overlapping assoiation to a wrong mime-type. A line on 'httpd.conf' like
this:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .html

should be commented out or removed.

But if you want more help please describe exactly what's happening. Error
log from apache, syslog errors....

--
	Paulo Matos