[rt-users] One user - multiple email addresses

Matthew Cheale say_ten at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 08:16:13 EST 2004

Each queue can have it's own e-mail address.  So if you give your user
access to both queues either through groups or through user permissions
one login will have access to both.  As long as you're corresponding
with the ticket in the right queue the e-mail will come from that queues
e-mail address.