[rt-users] Resolving Tickets via Email

Paul Barmaksezian Paul.Barmaksezian at Overture.com
Fri Mar 26 10:04:08 EST 2004

I know this has been asked many times, but I still cannot find the answer that works for me.  Maybe some one can some day put some docs on the wiki or something?

I would like to know the definitive way to modify tickets via email - I'm especially concerned with resolving them.  I tried using "%RT RESOLVE <ticket number>" but that just puts a reply in the ticket with that text.

I then tried using the enhanced-mailgate instead of rt-mailgate, but that seems to only work with version 2 (looks like Email.pm has changed in RT 3).  The thread for that is found here: http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-January/011843.html

I have RT 3.0.9 running.  Any suggestions?

Paul