[rt-users] HTTPD can't start!

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Fri Mar 26 10:26:18 EST 2004

I was a little short on info, so I'll try to correct that.  The first
issue that I hit after updating seemed to be a problem because of the
new perl.  Apache didn't seem to be able to find some of the perl
modules that had been installed before the upgrade.  I fiddled with this
for awhile, but in the end I removed all traces of perl, modPerl, and I
think I even removed apache.  I then rebooted and reinstalled all those
things, reinstalled all the CPAN modules that RT needs, and got past the
error you're having.  I then ran smack into the MasonMQ/ModPerl2
incompatibilities, and stopped dead.

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect