[rt-users] POP3 mailgate on Win32.

Paula McGraw pmcgraw at aamc.org
Sun Mar 28 18:51:07 EST 2004

Been meaning to send a thank you for making this so easy.  'Course I did
have to read the docs to figure out why I wasn't the owner of the
rt-mailgate.conf file and couldn't get the deamon running - can't
protect us from our personal ignorance :)

>>> Autrijus Tang <autrijus at autrijus.org> 3/24/2004 12:34:34 PM >>>
Thanks to Jesse's suggestions, I've made available a installer that
integrates POP3 (and perhaps IMAP) accounts to the RT mailgate:

	http://dist.ourinet.com/oin-fetchmail-6.2.5.exe
	1,826,506 bytes

After installation, please look at this file:
	C:\Program Files\OurInternet\Common\fetchmail\README.txt

for how to set things up.  It assumes a RT-Win32 installation on the
same machine at port 8284.

You may need to add " ssl " before " mda " in the config file if
you're
using POP3+SSL instead of POP3.  Please consult the fetchmail homepage
for more configuration options.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/