[rt-users] Help with reporting on RT 3.0.9

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Mon Mar 29 08:59:29 EST 2004

For those watching this thread, the Statistics package doesn't do "by requestor"  at this time, would be reasonable to add it.

If anyone is going to start on that, I would suggest optionally being able to report on all requestors that share a common email domain, that way you could see all from a given company....

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com