[rt-users] custom fields and new ticket

Parish, Brent bparish at workscape.com
Mon Mar 29 11:48:59 EST 2004

sounds like you are on the right track.  Are you saying you dont see the values in the database (via a sql cmd)?  Or that they do not appear when displaying the ticket (custom created view page or default RT view)?
If you see in RT, then all is well (check in default RT view, not just your custom template!).
Not familiar with the tables to say if you are looking in the right place or not - perhaps you would expect them there, but are really stored elsewhere?